As an Email Developer, you will be responsible to increase email marketing success by coding, building, and testing email communications.
- Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email.
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
- Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of the brand.
- Apply the best practices in email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content, and SMS messaging.
- Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Perform QA.
- Ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices.
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
- Perform coding and database maintenance tasks as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant email development work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development.
- Preferably with Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics experience, but not required.
- Knowledgeable of email compliance regulations.
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology.